Monday, June 29, 2009

New Photographs and Cards


I have so many photographs that I've taken in the last five years that have been downloaded to my computer. There are so few of them that I have actually done any thing with. I'm in the process of going through all the files and looking at each one to see if I can see myself doing something with it. Would it make a nice framed photograph or a new set of note cards? Maybe a greeting card? I'll be sharing some of them on this blog. If you see something you really like, let me know and I will send you a signed 5x7 that you can frame. Of course I'll need your address--
Here's a photograph I took of the roses my husband sent to me for our last anniversary. I have a similar photograph on a set of note cards for sale at www.cardsonline.etsy.com. Check it out.
Look for my next photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment