Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Unexpected and Welcome Visit




I had an unexpected visit from my brother this week. It was for two days and nights. We visited a cousin and his wife and caught up with them. The next day we visited the Gallery on the York so my brother could see what takes some of my free time and passion. Then we spent several hours visiting the Hampton Museum and had lunch at the Grey Goose.
After lunch, the three of us visited two dear long-time friends (cousins to my two cousins--on the other side of the family. My brother had not seen them for many years and was anxious to catch up with them as were they.
Now that is the way to spend an unexpected and welcome visit with my husband and brother.
I hope you will catch up with some loved one(s). Relationships is what life is all about.
Later,
Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment