Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year


We had a quiet New Year's Eve--a dinner party at the home of friends in our neighborhood. We left at 10 p.m.; everyone else was still there. I don't know how many were there at midnight.

Two of my goals for the new year were to straighten the attic and sort through all my books. Those two things became the first ones attempted in 2009. I spent most of yesterday sorting through the books and today straightening the attic. I'm about half-way through the tasks. I like to get organized before I start working on all my projects.

Don't forget to check out my catalog of cards and photographs at cardsonline.etsy.com All of my items are guaranteed to please. For those of you who are my friends and live in the area, you can avoid shipping charges by picking up your order. I will accept local checks.

I'm working on lots of new items and will be adding something new every day (ok, may every other day). So watch to see what's new.

Make 2009 the year to start writing notes and letters and sending greeting cards. We all love to get a handwritten note or card in the mail. E-mail is ok, but doesn't replace the personal touch!!

Happy New Year,

Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment