Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Outing This Morning

I had to do a couple of errands this morning, specifically to go by the Gallery on the York and pick up my items that didn't sell at the Holiday Show and stop at Costco on the way home to pick up a chicken pot pie.

While at the gallery I picked up a couple of pictures that had been hanging there for a while and hung up replacements. Last spring I was juried in as a participating artist to display my photographs (and hopefully to sell them). I also have matted photographs and some of my note cards and greeting cards for sale there. This gallery is a rare jewel in the art community here. It is the gallery for the Yorktown Arts Foundation and sells fine arts, jewelry and gifts. If you have the opportunity, stop by and take a look at my work as well as all the other work.

Now for the new goal for the year. After leaving the gallery, I was driving along the highway when I realized I was almost at the place where I needed to turn. I glanced in my mirror and didn't see anyone in the turn lane, so I started moving into the turn lane, when I saw a car almost on my bumper. So, for the new goal--I need to be more aware of the traffic around me so I don't cut someone off like I did this morning. Now if I can just remember to add it to the long list of goal for this year.

Until the next time,

Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment