Monday, January 5, 2009

A photograph from Italy


I just checked out my friend Diane's blog,
and was really blown away by the drawings she posted today and yesterday. This was the first time I had seen them, and I knew she had a lot of talent, but these are really, really good. So check them out.

I have no drawing talent whatsoever, which is why I do photographs. The photo today is from our trip to Venice in May. After retirement in 2004, I bought a digital camera and became hooked! I found that I could capture a moment in time and revisit it through my photographs. I now have three cameras and keep one with me all the time. Other photographs can be found at my Etsy site, cardsonline.etsy.com.

It's back to opening boxes and sorting books that have been donated or discarded by the library branches. Diane and I both are members of the Friends of the Library. The books are sold at book sales and online to raise money for the library system programs.

Have a great day,


Faye

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the kind words...I only posted the "good" ones there were lots of others that should be filling the circular file but I keep them to review my progress.

    ReplyDelete