Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday's Post


A the left is my new birthday card created today. It's 5x7 on whitebristol 67-lb cardstock and includes an envelope. Check it out at cardsonline.etsy.com. The front of the card can be used as a 5x7 photo to be framed.
At the end of December I resigned my seat on the Newport News Friends of the Public Library (NNFPL) Board of Directors. Today I was appointed to the Yorktown Arts Foundation (YAF) Board of Directors. It's time to turn to the artistic side of me and start spending more time on my love for photography. I love working at the Gallery on the York, the YAF's Gallery for display of many types of media, which I currently do as a Day Manager two half-days a month. I'm planning to continue working with the NNFPL West Avenue Regulars to sort and sell book donations.
Gotta go to get a shingles vaccine shot and then on to our friends, Billy and Penney Martin, to play hand and foot with Billy and Penney and our other friends, John and Mary Syran.
Retirement is so much fun--and busy!
Until later,
Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment